Friday, December 12, 2008

The Return of the Griot

Somebody once asked me why I named this blog "SilentGriot". After all, the whole point of having a blog is to let people know what you are thinking about. I suppose that I somehow understood when I started this blog that there would be times when the stories dried up.

It seems to me that I've spent a good part of my working life telling stories. I've been a telephone bill collector, a manager, a corporate executive, an instructional designer, and a trainer/facilitator. In my personal life, I take photographs and try my hand at the occasional poem, short story, and script. Perhaps it is no wonder that I ran out of things to blog about.

Anyhow, the current period of silence has come to an end. I can't promise you a post every day, but (for now) the Griot is no longer silent.

No comments: