Saturday, September 08, 2007

Cleaning Up - I

For the past couple of days I have been doing a major clean up operation at home. I'm taking advantage of the fact that I have the place to myself while my wife is back home in British Columbia.

So far I have:
  • cleaned up old work-related files on my computer;
  • cleaned up music files on my computer;
  • sorted through (and discarded many) articles I had collected in my previous life as a human resources executive;
  • cleaned up my work-related books;
  • cleaned up the storage room;
  • sorted through (and discarded some) models, miniature soldiers, and hobby paints;
  • sorted through my office supplies and discarded the garbage such as dried out pens;
  • reorganized and reshelved my CD collection;
  • reorganized and reshelved my movie collection.

I feel cleansed.

No comments: