Monday, December 31, 2007

Another One For The Books

Well, it is almost the end of another year -- less than six hours to go where I live. I feel as though I should write something profound, but the reality is that I have nothing to say.

In some ways, this was a very good year for me: I took some time off after working for 15 long, hard years in a very stressful industry; I spent two wonderful months volunteering at an orphanage in Tanzania; I found a new job at a company I like; and I made a lot of friends. I do hope, however, that I won't be hurting 2007's feelings if I say I hope 2008 is even better.

I hope that 2008 is a year of peace and health and prosperity for you and those you love. Come to think of it, I wish the same thing to those you don't love, too. Let's all work together to make 2008 the best year ever.

No comments: