Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Great Adventure: Episode 11

It is getting down to the wire and I am getting a little antsy to get on the plane. There are only two more nights in Canada, but it seems like Saturday is still a year away.

Now that I am down to the wire, I am considering the impact of small things on my day-to-day life. For one thing, I anticipate that I will no longer waste my week nights watching various incarnations of the CSI franchise. Nor, I am certain, will I be spending a lot of time listening to music CDs. I know for a fact that I will not be surfing the Internet or, for that matter, updating this blog, since there is no Internet access at the orphanage. I also anticipate that my on-going struggle against the forces of ice cream will go on the back burner for two months.

No comments: