Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tonight's Playlist

I've had it with crappy television! I'm sitting in front of my computer, reading a short story I'll probably never finish and listing to an eclectic selection of music while the air conditioner works overtime to bring the air temperature back down to tepid.

One of the great things about the computer age is the fact that I can program the music that I like. Here's what I am listening to this evening:
  • Run On by Moby
  • God's Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash
  • Natural Blues by Moby
  • Siasi by O-Shen
  • Sang D'Encre by Jean Le Loup
  • Soldier by Dub Chairman
  • Escape (the English version) by Enrique Iglesius
  • Ciranda by Marcio Faraco
  • A Andorinha de Primavera by Madreus
  • Edgar by Jean Le Loup
  • Iuliana by Te Vaka
  • You Killing Me by Dimitri Pronin
  • Chan Chan by Eliades Ochos
  • The Girl from Ipanema by Astrud Gilberto
  • Kuch Kuch Hota Hai by Udit Narayan and Alka Yagmir

If I could only find a station that played this kind of mix I would listen to the radio a lot more.

No comments: